Project tokens allow you to interact with the Superblocks API and they are restricted in scope to their respective project. They are necessary in order to use any of our Web3 Providers.
Creating a Project Token
You can create project tokens under the Tokens tab of Project settings:
- Log in to your Superblocks account.
- Go to Organizations settings, by clicking Settings in the sidebar.
- Click on Projects and select the project you would like to add a new token to.
- Click on Tokens, which will take you to the token generation screen.
- Choose a name.
- Click on the Generate button.
- Make sure to store the project token somewhere safe. Once you leave or refresh the page, you won’t be able to access it again.
Revoking a project token
At any time, you can revoke any project token by just clicking the respective Revoke button under the Active Project Tokens area.