Deploy tokens allow you to register deployments in Superblocks when using any of our Web3 Providers.
Creating a Deploy Token
You can create as many deploy tokens as you like from the settings of your project:
- Log in to your Superblocks account.
- Go to the project you want to create Deploy Tokens for.
- Go to Project Settings > Project Tokens.
- Choose a name.
- Click on the Generate button.
- Save the deploy token somewhere safe. Once you leave or refresh the page, you won’t be able to access it again.
Revoking a deploy token
At any time, you can revoke any deploy token by just clicking the respective Revoke button under the ‘Active deploy tokens’ area.